About the Course
What you will get from the course:
You will developing your knowledge and skills, enabling you to deliver high quality physical activities and physical education.
- More confidence to plan activities with a focus on skill development
- Understanding and knowledge about children’s physical development in the early years
- Links with other programmes and resources
- Linking physical development with all areas of learning / subjects
- Knowledge of how to support children with physical issues
- Delivering all areas of learning through physical activities
- Impact of physical activity on learning
- Environment and Risk Taking
- Activity Ideas to incorporate into your daily plan
Early Years Physical Development
- Day 1: Friday 20th November – 9am to 11am
- Day 2: Friday 12th March – 9am to 11am
All sessions will be Online and login details will be emailed to you prior to them.
10 Short Online Modules will need to be completed in your own time after Webinar Session One.
Module 1- Agility
Module 2- Including All
Module 3- Fine Motor Development
Module 4- Physical Literacy
Module 5- Working with Parents
Module 6- PE and Physical Activity Lessons
Module 7- Risk Taking and Risky Play
Module 8- Children are Individuals
Module 9- Sedentary Behaviour
Module 10- Enabling and Active Learning Environment
Details on accessing the modules will be emailed to you after Webinar 1.