through Movement and Play
This course will cover how children develop their Mathematics when they are moving and playing and also how to plan activities that will help children to develop in this area.
It will look at cross-curricular and holistic ways to plan your practice.
Tuesday 2nd & 9th February: 10am – 11am
Thursdays 4th & 11th February: 4pm – 5pm
See below for details and to book.
All courses are Approved by the Association of Physical Development Professional Development Board
About the Course
Who can attend:
Early Years Practitioners, Early Years and KS1 Teachers, PE Coordinators, SEN Specialists, Teaching Assistants, Trainee Teachers, Childminders.
What you will get from the course:
- Understanding and knowledge of how young children learn best
- How to support children’s development of Mathematics naturally through movement and play
- Effectively planning the delivery of Mathematics through physical activities
- Linking physical activities to Mathematics
- Knowledge of how to support children with physical issues
- Impact of physical activity on learning
- Activity Ideas to incorporate into your daily plan
- Learning Through Movement and Play in the Early Years Book (if opted for)
Webinar (with downloadable supporting information) – £45
Webinar and Handbook (find out more about the handbook) – £59