Learning through Movement and Active Play
This award-winning course will cover how children develop cognitively, socially and emotionally when they are moving and playing and also how to plan activities that will help children to develop in this area.
It looks at cross-curricular and holistic ways to plan your practice.
Who can attend:
Early Years Practitioners, Early Years and KS1 Teachers, PE Coordinators, SEN Specialists, Teaching Assistants, Trainee Teachers, Childminders.
What you will get from the course:
- Understanding and knowledge of how young children learn best
- How to support children’s development and learning naturally through movement and play
- Effectively planning the delivery of all areas of learning through physical activities
- Linking physical activities to all other areas of learning
- Knowledge of how to support children with physical issues
- Impact of physical activity on learning
- Activity Ideas to incorporate into your daily plan
- Learning Through Movement and Play in the Early Years Book – find out more here
23rd March – 18th May l Wednesdays 4pm – 5pm
Part One – Webinars
Day 1 – Maths: 23rd March
Day 2 – Maths: 30th March
Day 3 – CLL: 6th April
Day 4 – CLL: 4th May
Day 5 – PSED: 11th May
Day 6 – PSED: 18th May
All sessions will be online.
Login details will be emailed.
Can’t make the webinar dates?
Sign up for the online course and complete them in your own time: