The Early Years Physical Development Training
10th March 2022
Thursday 9am – 4pm
Part One, Thursday:
Berger Primary School
Anderson Rd, London E9 6HB
Part Two, Online:
10 x Short Online Modules to be completed in your own time.
***Can’t make the date? Check out the webinar and full online options here.***
About the Course
Who can attend:
Early Years Practitioners, Early Years and KS1 Teachers, PE Coordinators, SEN Specialists, Teaching Assistants, Trainee Teachers, Childminders.
What you will get from the course:
You will develop your knowledge and skills, enabling you to deliver high quality physical activities and physical education.
- More confidence to plan activities with a focus on skill development
- Understanding and knowledge about children’s physical development in the early years
- Links with other programmes and resources
- Linking physical development with all areas of learning / subjects
- Knowledge of how to support children with physical issues
- Delivering all areas of learning through physical activities
- Impact of physical activity on learning
- Environment and Risk Taking
- Activity Ideas to incorporate into your daily plan
- Resource Pack
Resource Pack Includes:
Mini Yo! Cards
Mini Moves Cards
Lion and the Chair Activity Book
6 Months Online Mini Movers
What Previous Attendees have said:
It was very useful to gain a clear understanding of the theory behind physical activity and how it underpins all areas of learning in young children. I also gained a wealth of ideas for practical activities in Early Years settings.
I enjoyed all aspects of the course and it was good to go into detail about different aspects. This has helped me feel more confident about delivering a variety of PE sessions to different age groups
It made me really think about how physical development affects so much in EYFS. I have already embedded some of the ideas from the course into our daily routines.