Early Years Physical Development Course
6 x 1 hour webinars Sessions
10 Online Modules (to be completed between Session 4 and 5)
You will be able to attend training “virtually” with other professionals, allowing you to share your ideas, thoughts and knowledge.
Tuesdays 25th January – 29th March: 4pm – 5pm
See below for details and to book.
All courses are Approved by the Association of Physical Development Professional Development Board
Tuesdays 4pm – 5pm
25th Jan – 29th March
Day 1: 25th January
Day 2: 1st February
Day 3: 8th February
Day 4: 15th February
Day 5: 22nd March
Day 6: 29th March
All sessions will be Online and login details will be emailed.
10 Short Online Modules to be completed in your own time between Webinar session 4 and Day 5.
Webinar and Resource Pack:
About the Course
Who can attend:
Early Years Practitioners, Early Years and KS1 Teachers, PE Coordinators, SEN Specialists, Teaching Assistants, Trainee Teachers, Childminders.
What you will get from the course:
You will develop your knowledge and skills, enabling you to deliver high quality physical activities and physical education.
- More confidence to plan activities with a focus on skill development
- Understanding and knowledge about children’s physical development in the early years
- Links with other programmes and resources
- Linking physical development with all areas of learning / subjects
- Knowledge of how to support children with physical issues
- Delivering all areas of learning through physical activities
- Impact of physical activity on learning
- Environment and Risk Taking
- Activity Ideas to incorporate into your daily plan
- Resource Pack
Resource Pack Includes:
Mini Yo! Cards
Mini Moves Cards
Lion and the Chair Activity Book
6 Months Online Mini Movers