Mini Yo! Sessions
What to Expect
You can relax in the cafe while your child enjoys the session, as we prefer you do not leave the building in case of emergencies.
Clothing & Personal Items
Children will be doing all activities with bare feet.
As this is an activity-based session, all children should be in clothing that allows them to move freely and comfortably (e.g. no jeans and skirts or dresses).
B Inspired and its partners will not accept any liability for the loss or damage of any personal items brought to the sessions. We advise all property is marked clearly with full name of child or left with their parent.
Content, Timing and Delivery
It may be necessary, for reasons beyond our control, to change the content, timing and delivery of our children activities. When possible, advanced notice will be given through e-mail and an alternative, credit may be offered if we are unable to offer the full course.
If you require any further information please contact Tania Swift on [email protected]
Mini Yo! Session Terms and Conditions
(this section is taken from our full Terms and Conditions that we require you to agree to)
- Bookings & Payment
- Acceptance of our Terms & Conditions means that you are liable for full payment of the booking.
- Full payment is regarded as acceptance of our booking terms and conditions.
- Please make payment before the commencement of the first session. Children will not be accepted if payment has not been made.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- We cannot offer refunds for any part of your payment, you will receive a credit towards future or alternative sessions.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may offer refunds due to ill health or injury at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to cancel the course or sessions at any time, due to a lack of numbers or any other reason making the course non-viable.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance for applicants on any course or session.
- Medical and special educational needs
- You are obliged to notify us of any pre-existing medical conditions or special educational needs your child may be experiencing. If full information about medical or physical conditions, or behavioural matters are not provided at the time of registration it may result in your child being excluded from activities with no refunds provided.
- This information will allow us to discuss the child’s needs with the parents/carers ahead of the activities and make reasonable adjustment to our programme where possible.
- Content, Timing and Delivery
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond our control, to change the content, timing and delivery of our children activities. When possible, advanced notice will be given through e-mail and an alternative, credit may be offered if we are unable to offer the full course.
- You consent to your child/children taking part in Mini Yo! activities and understand that he / she will be under the control of the Instructor and / or other adults approved by the programme and that all reasonable care of the children will be taken.
- You consent to any emergency medical treatment required by your child during the session(s) and therefore authorise the Instructor to sign on my behalf any written form of consent required by the medical authorities prior to any such medical treatment if you are not available.
- You consent to your child/children being photographed whilst taking part in Mini Yo! activities.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- You and your child’s information will be used for the variety of purposes as described below. This information will not be used to make automated decisions about you. B Inspired Ltd is committed to protection of your rights and privacy in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 25 May 2018. I acknowledge that Mini Yo! is run by B Inspired Ltd. The GDPR (“Personal Data”), provided on this form may be processed by B Inspired Ltd for the following purposes: processing of your application, administration of children activities, record-keeping and compilation of statistics.
- Health and Safety
- In the case of emergency, if you are not available, the Instructor will take appropriate action and contact the parent/guardian directly. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are giving us permission for us to seek medical advice and/or treatment in an emergency in the event that you are not at the session or cannot be contacted. However, we expect you to be available and in the building at all times during the session.
- It is accepted by the parent/guardian that when taking part in physical activity there may be injuries. We will be sure to take the appropriate steps and measures to make activities safe, but, this is sometimes beyond our control.