As an Early Years Physical Development Specialist and Author of Learning through Movement and Active Play in the Early Years, I have spent many years supporting and training practitioners, teachers and parents. I am also a consultant for Cambridge International Education and have worked in partnership with many other organisations to develop their practice.
So far B Inspired has….
- provided many schools, clusters and partners with support.
- trained over 2000 teachers and early years practitioners.
- been part of the team that developed the early years curriculum for Cambridge International Education.
- provided SEND consultancy for the BBC Learning and Premier League Learning programme, Super Movers.
- been commissioned to develop programmes for childminders.
- developed and delivered training packages for various local authorities and NHS trust.
- developed resources and supportive tools.
- written articles for well-known publications such as Teach Early Years and afPE’s PE Matters. Regular contributor to Early Years Educator.
High Quality Play-based Learning
Play is one of the most important ways in which young children gain essential knowledge and skills. For this reason, play opportunities and environments that promote play, exploration and hands-on learning are at the core of effective pre-primary programmes.- UNICEF